Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Crochet Challenge!! Day 23: How Long Have I Been Crocheting?

I learned to crochet from my mom when I was 8. I learned a little more from my grandmother when I was 14 in order to help her finish a baby blanket she was making. I am currently 23 so I've been crocheting for 15 years. I spent my first whole summer just making one super long chain to wrap around my house. My level of crocheting has come in waves. I got very into it during my sophomore year of high school for a month or so and then It was just a background interest for the rest of high school, because I was so busy with drum line . I then got very into it during my freshman year of college, which is when I made this blog and I have been obsessed ever since.


You can find the challenge on usscrafty's blog:




No comments:

Post a Comment