Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Crochet Challenge!! Day 1: First Project

I am participating in a fun crocheting challenge that I found on Pinterest. It is a 30 day challenge and the first day is to share your first project.

My first project was a super long chain that I crocheted all summer and that wrapped around my house multiple times, but since I unraveled that project to make this one, I'll show you this :)


Its a normal scarf made with multi colored yarn. Its funny because it starts out tight and then gets looser and bigger as it was made. You can see below that I put multiple stitches in the same hole and that some stitches were in between stitches instead of in the top. I use it during the winter because it still works as a scarf even though it isn't perfect. 


The challenge is from uss crafty. Id had been wanting to do or make a challenge for a while and I'm glad that I found one =) thank you so much uss crafty for making this challenge. 




No comments:

Post a Comment