Sunday, September 27, 2015

Crochet Challenge!! Day 21: Least Favorite Item Made

Today's theme is least favorite item made. My least favorite item I've made is my first attempt at a teddy bear. It was rainbow colored and under stuffed and poorly sewn. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of it so instead I give you pictures of the cat butt coasters I made today. I thought I would never make them, but thought of them instantly when this theme came up today. They are oddly cute now that I have made them. 



You can find the challenge on usscrafty's blog:




4 comments:

  1. LOL OMG! One of my friends sent me a pic cat butt coasters, and asked me to make her some. I think she was joking... I'm glad you found my challenge. I should do another one to motivate me to crochet more. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL OMG! One of my friends sent me a pic cat butt coasters, and asked me to make her some. I think she was joking... I'm glad you found my challenge. I should do another one to motivate me to crochet more. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I had been seeing them for a while and thought they were both funny and gross =) Another challenge would be amazing, this one was so much fun. If you do another one would you let me know? I would like to participate. Your welcome and thank you for making the challenge =)

    ReplyDelete