Saturday, September 26, 2015

Crochet Challenge!! Day 20: Favorite Item Made

The theme of today is favorite item ever made. My favorite thing I ever made is definitely the little hamburger amigurumi I made. He is super adorable and I made the pattern myself. Also he just so fun to make.

He comes completely apart and each of the pieces still looks like what it is even when he is not assembled. I feel like he would make a cute kids toy or just a desk decoration. The top of his head is based off the top of a monsters head and the bottom is two circles sew together and I think I put a round piece of cardboard in between them also. You can see in the back the other version i made of the bottom bun. 


One hornonary mention for favorite item made is the blanket that I made Magan and Kyle for their wedding. Its definitely the biggest project I have ever done, I think the finished blanket was 7' by 8'. It took a while to make all of the granny squares and attach them.


You can see the challenge on usscrafty's blog:


3 comments: