Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Crochet Challenge!! Day 17: Last Gift Made

The last gifts I made, other than the case for Alfredo, were Christmas gifts. The one that I think came out pretty well is a Hello Kitty bag for Alfredo's little cousin. =) She is a big fan of Hello Kitty and the character is such a simple shape that she lends herself to crochet. I just crocheted all the flat pieces and then sewed them together. The front and back were beveled rectangles and the ears were rounded triangles. The bow was a long thin piece loop together and sewn with a small piece to cover the seam. The face is all sewn on from the inside. The nose is multiple loops of yellow yarn. 


The cousin I made this for is actually currently learning to crochet and I'm so proud of her =)

If you would like to join the challenge you can find it on usscrafty's blog:


2 comments: