Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Personal Challenge Results


So for my little Valentine's Day challenge for myself I made 76 hearts in total. I gave about 10 heart to 4 of my friends so I handed out about 27 by myself, after I put the 9 for my family aside which will come up in a later post =) I made one lunch ladies day and I left one girl shouting “I got love! I got love!” It really is a great feeling to make someone else feel good about themselves. I brightened 70 people’s days and it only took me 2 days while watching movies. I only had one heart not given away at the end of the day. I plan to carry this heart until the next time someone does a good deed and give it to them as a kind of token of their kindness. 

 

 














But I don’t think this kind of thing should be reserved to Valentine’s Day I think all people should feel love every day. I have long imagined making hundreds or thousands of these little hearts and going to a busy place like time square and handing them out just to brighten a passerby’s day. Maybe someday I’ll realize this dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment