Friday, February 17, 2012

A Ninja Turtle for my Brother's Birthday

           So my older brother's Birthday is coming up so I found the perfect pattern for him. When he was younger, like a little kid, my brother loved Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. So I'm gonna make him his very own stuffed ninja turtle. I wanted to make him the orange one named Michelangelo, which is his favorite, but I don't have the blue eyes. Since I only have only brown eyes I'm going to make his second favorite Raphael, the red one.
 The picture is not mine. It's from atsuko's post

           So I'm gonna do a craft along. So every other day or so I'll post how far I am or what I've done so far. I am going to be using the free pattern by atsuko at http://www.allcrafts.net/fjs.htm?url=www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=209461.%20msg2244445#%20msg2244445

           I'll post again soon =)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your tortuninjas. Greetings from a crocheter in Costa Rica! ;)

    Here are my creations: zurecia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow =) love your little sheep and your stop motion looks so neat. I'm so happy when I get pages views from new places. The patterns is from atsuko's blog. =) thanks

    ReplyDelete