Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Fantastic Parental Valentines

So my parents are awesome =) they knew I wouldn't be home for valentines day so both my parents sent me big packages full of valentines day stuff. Mom mom's hasn't arrived yet, but I'd like to share what my Dad sent and I'll add my Mom's tomorrow or whenever it gets here.


This is a picture of all the stuff arranged on my laptop. There is an owl paddle ball, sweetheart, a heart shaped bendy straw cup, heart cups and napkins, chocolate lips, two New York puzzels cause my school is close to New York, two cards, Valentine's Day themed Wack-a-packs (in video below), four heart shaped boxes of chocolates, and seed beads for my crafting =) Isn't he awesome? It was a total surprise too

 These are Wack-A-Packs. They are Valentine themed so they say things like "Bee Mine", "100% Love", "All I need is your Love", and "I love you forever". The instructions on the package said 1) wack packet, shake, and drop on ground 2) Wait. The one that worked best I don't have a recording of, but here's what two of them looked like. The balloon that pops out fills up a bit more and become hard. The Bee mine one is shown in the big picture up top.

No comments:

Post a Comment