Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Fantastic Parental Valentines: Part 2

So my Mom's package arrived today and I said I'd share with you what She sent me. It took me 15 minutes to get the box open. She and one of my younger sisters love tape =) She is a little more practical than my dad and sent me food!!! Not that I don't love my Dad's more sugary assortment. My parents are like the opposite side of a very awesome coin. Got microwavable rice for a while now =)


The orange packets are microwavable rice which is what I eat if I don't have time to get to the Student Union Building or it's after hours and closed. The roasted chicken variety, of which there are 3, are my favorites and I'm sure that's why Mom got me more of that flavor than any other. Also she sent Peanut m&m's which I love. Yellow and Blue are my favorites. I'm looking forward to the Hershey mini's too, the assortment will keep me from getting bored =) The huge XOXO is probably my favorite just because its a huge hunk of solid chocolate in the shape of love. My parents rock! I know most teens wouldn't say that, but its true. Post again soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment