Monday, October 12, 2015

Halloween Candy Wrappers

SWE needed a fundraiser for this year and as previously mentioned I love Halloween. So I figured putting them both together was a good idea. I spend a lot of time each day on Pinterest and found this cute idea. They also had a mini version, which is what we eventually used in the sale. This is their PDF for the mini versions. Unfortunately we did not have a paper cutting machine so we cut all of the shapes by hand. 


            When I showed the bats to the group a lot of people mentioned that not everyone likes chocolate. I spent a couple days brain storming and then came up with these. Twizzlers are one of my favorite candies. So I made the Twizzler gut Zombies. One side of the wrappers have been taped back and the other side is stuck through a slit and taped  to the back of the zombie abdomen. It looks like hanging guts which I really enjoy.   






          Then I got inspired to find other shapes that we could make in order to use up other colors in the variety pack paper I had. Ghosts were an obvious choice which I had also seen on Pinterest. I didn't use anyone's actual instructions, but I used the picture featured in this one as inspiration. 


            This is the finished table. We hung a clothes line between two twisty sticks and hung the candies up to bring more attention to the booth and to show off the shape. These would also be cute for parties or trick or treaters. 


No comments:

Post a Comment