Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Crochet Challenge!! Day 30: Crochet Family Tree

The theme for the last day of the challenge is random. So I thought it would be nice to reflect on my favorite part of crochet, the people. The best thing I ever made while crocheting was the crochet club at my college. It was a wonderful group of sweet and kind people that met together once a week in the library to crochet. There were around 11 of us normally and about 70% of those people didn't know how to crochet when we started. I feel like we started a same little family for a while and in honor of this I created my "Crochet Family Tree". If you click the link, the tree is interactive.



The challenge was a wonderful experience and I recommend it to anyone who is able to do it. You can find it on usscrafty's blog:




No comments:

Post a Comment