Saturday, October 3, 2015

Crochet Challenge!! Day 27: Favorite Crochet Book

My favorite crochet book is actually the first one I ever got. It is so much loved that all of the middle pages are falling out. It's called Amigurumi World and it has the cutest, simplest, and best designed amigurumi's out there. When I make my own patterns I try to make them to this standard.


The author is absolutely brilliant and all the pattern books she put out after this are just as fantastic! And unlike most crochet pattern books where it is the same basic pattern over and over again, each of her patterns is different and has a purpose. It is a great book for anyone, but amazing for anyone just starting to learn. I would definitely recommend all of her books. Here are some of her other titles:


You can find the challenge on usscrafty's blog: 








No comments:

Post a Comment