Thursday, November 8, 2012

Bowtastic: Crocheted Bow Necklaces


Here is a set of crochet bow necklaces and accesorries. I saw some very similar bow necklaces in an etsy store here and loved them sooo much that I had to recreate them. Her's are a little bigger and she uses a different style of chain. They are very unique and beautiful so if you wanted to get one you should definitely look into heading over there and buying one from her shop. =)


*My friend Cristina was nice enough to model the necklaces for me, so I could take pictures =)*







(This one was a little different because the chain was 
longer. I added a lobster hook in the back so that the length is adjustable. That is why it is a different length in the other pictures)



I had a small piece of extra chain when I finished some necklaces. While trying to figure out what to do with it I wrapped it around my fingers and thus the idea was born. I crocheted a much smaller bow and then hooked it to the chain on either side of the center.

 

 Comment to let me know which length you liked best or what you think =) I love feedback. You could also suggest colors for the next one because I have the chain ready to make 2 more and need color ideas. =) See ya soon

No comments:

Post a Comment