Sunday, October 28, 2012

Decorated Door for Halloween

So me and my roommate wanted to decorate the door. She wanted to go to the party store, but i wanted to try a more pocket friendly version. I'm in college so its very important to try and save money wherever you can. So I have a craft shoe box in my closet and two weekends back  I had bought a pack of colored construction paper, cause construction paper is an extremely useful craft supply and the whole pack of 96 sheets only cost 2 bucks.


 So asked her why don't we make decorations instead. So we did =) and these are the results. I tried to use one sheet of each color. It makes you really think outside trying to use blue, pink, and purple for Halloween. I just took 7 pages and a couple hours. So it includes a moon, some bats, a blue ghost and a white ghost, a witchs hat with a spider on it, two Frankensteins, four pumpkins, a cauldron, and a "bloody" Boo






No comments:

Post a Comment