Sunday, September 21, 2014

Birthday Yarn Bomb 2

          I continued my tradition of yarn bombing on my birthday with this on Wednesday. I started it Tuesday night at 9 pm and had it finished and up on the pole by 3 am. Its not my best work, because the 22 looks kinda funny. 
          I sewed them a distance that looked appropriate while i was making it, but when wrapped around a pole the 2's got kinda far apart. 
          The balloons are pretty cute though. I started by chaining 3, I put 3 stitches in the stitches on both sides and one in the middle. 
          Then I only expanded in the end stitches: 
                  2nd row= *1 sc, 2 in next*
                  3rd row= *2 sc, 2 in next*
                  4th row= *3 sc, 2 in next*    Continue until the balloon is the size you wish by increasing the red number by 1 each row 

If you would like to see my first yarn bomb you can find it here. Post again soon =) 






No comments:

Post a Comment