Wednesday, April 25, 2012

College Field Trip to Make Pottery

My school is really cool because of the fact it has very frequent and neat field trips. One of these neat trips was to go to a pottery studio and actually get to make our own pottery! =) It was so cool and a great deal, it cost $5  and you got to make a plate and a pinch bowl. You also got to try on a pottery wheel, but didn't keep that.


This is the plate I made it's kinda rough, but I'm proud of it anyway. =) It's good for cookie and dry things like that, but not stick stuff because I feel like it would get stuck in the crevices.







This is my little pinch pot. I think I'm gonna put a little plant in it. I braided the clay in the back and made a swirl from clay in the front. I also put a little heart on the front.



No comments:

Post a Comment