Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Classic Crochet Gameboy Backpack

             As you may remember I made a orange game boy bag last year. A friend of a friend saw it and requested a classic one.

            So Viola! A classic game boy bag =) I love this one even more then mine, because its just so cute! It is slightly smaller than mine but better to scale with a real game boy. I think it is also better constructed because the first version of anything is always a bit of a mess.

            It is the perfect size for 2 skeins of my favorite brand of yarn and is a perfect yarn bag because It will stretch if an excessive amount of weight is applied. My goal is to learn how to line them so that they can support more weight. A cute Tetris or Pokemon fabric would be perfect.








Finished product! =)
So that's all for today =) If anybody has any tips on learning to line a bag just let me know down below =) Post again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment