Wednesday, May 9, 2012

AC moore Haul with a friend

So my friend wanted a a pair of wrist warmers with a design in them so we went to buy yarn. My rule is that if you buy the yarn for the project you only owe me the time I spend. So she bought her two colors and then to "pay me" she bought me a thing of yarn also =).

These are the two colors my friends picked and they are "Red Heart Shimmer" Royal and Black. They are possibly the softest yarn I have ever touched and the shimmer is really beautiful. I am exstemely excited to work with them =)

And then for me my friend got the yarn you see above. I know it's super saver, but I don't have it here with me right now so I can't remember the name of the color. I used the yarn already for the purple trebles. You can go there and look at them if you want to see what it looks like when worked. 
(I now know the color is dark orchid)




No comments:

Post a Comment