Saturday, February 18, 2012

Finished Ninja

Hey =) So you know how I said the ninja turtle was gonna be a "craft along"? and I would update my progress about every other day? Well that didn't quite work out as planned. I went a little nuts and finished it in 12 hours. Half of those 12 hours were spent away from my work in the cafeteria. I guess it took me about 5-6 hrs while watching movies. I started out taking step by step pictures, like the ones below, but then my camera battery started to die.

By the time it had charged enough to take more pictures, he was completely done. One of the things I like is that even though I know his bandanna shouldn't be tied on the side and I didn't do so on purpose I think I like it better that way. If memory serves the red one had a lot of attitude in the show too, so it displays his roughness.
 The color in the pictures above and below have and odd color to them

 The bandanna is more of the color it looks in these pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment